First in Asia | HOTMAN™️System A Non-invasive Artificial Intelligence Guided Cardiovascular Technology
No. 1 cause of death globally, taking an estimated 17.9 million lives each year.
1/3 of the patients who had died had heart diseases and more than 75% of them had hypertension or high blood pressure.
1 in every 3 died of cardiovascular diseases in 2019.
HOTMAN™️(Hemodynamics and Oxygen Transport MANagement) System, developed by Dr B Bo Sramekin 1980. In 1986, NASA invited Dr Sramekto become the Principal Investigator.
Developedto monitor astronauts’ blood pressure and heart performance prior to space missions since 1983.
- Unique technology matches the Intensive Care Unit’s grade to provide detailed cardiovascular profiles.
- Performs preventive cardiovascular examinations, circulatory system and cardiac function assessments for adults, sports enthusiasts, business executives and patients.
Non-invasive Artificial Intelligence cardiovascular health screening services
- Exclusive to Harmony Lifecare in Asia
- Endowed with *TEBCO, +NCCOM3 and certified by FDA, CE and TUV, holding US Patents: 5.503.157 and 5.529.072.
*TEBCO : Thoracic Electrical Bioimpedance Cardiac Output
+NCCOM3 : NoninvasiveContinuous Cardiac Output Monitor
Smart AI technology
|HOTMAN SCREENING||EXECUTIVE PACKAGE 行||COMP
|• Cardiac Output (CO)
|• Cardiac Index (CI)
|• Stroke Volume (SV)
|• Stroke Index (SI)
|• Heart Rate (HR)
|• Systolic Blood Pressure (SBP)
|• Diastolic Blood Pressure (DBP)
|• Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
|• Systematic Vascular Resistance (SVR)
|• Left Stroke Work (LSW)
|• Left Stroke Work Index (LSWI)
左 心脏 工作除身 体表面面积
|• MAP/ SI Hexagonal Graph
|• Thoracic Fluid Conductivity (TFC)
|• Stroke Volume Variation (SVV)
心搏 动变 化率
|• Pre Ejection Period ( ms ) (PEP)
|• Ejection Fraction (EF)
|• Stroke Systematic Vascular Resistance (SSVR)
|• Stroke Systematic Vascular Resistance Index
(SSVRI) 全身血管阻力除身 体 表面 面积
|• Post Examination Review by Doctor 医生后复检查|
- 2-hours before screening, please reduce physical activities and DO NOT CONSUME alcohol, coffee, tea, dark chocolate, cocoa and drugs, as these may affect the results of your test
- If you are experiencing strong emotions, flu, cold, fever or other illnesses, please postpone the screening
- It is recommended to do the screening after two weeks of COVID vaccination.
- Please come in loose-fitting clothing
NOT SUITABLE FOR INDIVIDUAL:
- under 18-years old
- with a pacemaker implant
- with irregular heartbeats/ Atrial Fibrillation, which may affect the results of the test
- who are 155kg or more as we will not be able to detect the signal
- whose Heart Rate is more than 222/ minute
- Mean Arterial Pressure more than 130 or SBP more than 160